6th December 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is RVD university recognized by UGC DEC?

Hi friend, I have completed my B.Tech civil engineering in the year of 2007-2010, but I wrote TSPGECET in 2017. I got some rank and I submitted my certificates for verification they are asking equivalence certificate, but were I get this certificate. This university is recognised by the DEC and also accredited by NAAC in the year of 2005 to 2010 (five years). Why they are asking this, RVD university Indian university or Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is recognised university. Know asking to all please advise me regarding this it is very urgently required.

Related Questions:
  1. RVD university derecognized from DEC and UGC ??
  2. Is RVD university recognized by UGC DEC?
  3. Is RVD university approved by DEC, UGC, AICTE?
  4. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC & DEC?
  5. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is RVD universities recognized university? Can I appear for GATE exam after completing B.Tech?
  7. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  8. Is RVD approved by AICTE or DEC? I want to take admission in B.Tech from RVD
  9. Is Janardan Roy RVD University Udaipur Rajasthan recognized by UGC or AICTE? -- [New]
  10. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  11. Is IASE deemed university approved by UGC and DEC?
  12. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  13. How may I do MCA through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal university? Is it recognized by UGC/DEC/AICTE? What's the future prospective for the same?
  14. Does recognized university mean that it is recognized by all councils like AICTE, DEC and UGC?
  15. Action of JRN RVD after Supreme court verdict? What should I do being a B.Tech student?
  16. Whether studying MBA from UGC with DEC recognized university is worthy?
  17. Is the RVD university approved by UGC? Can I do M.Tech from other university?
  18. Is Noida International University a private university or deemed university? Is it recognized by AICTE, DEC and UGC?
6th December 2017, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is RVD university recognized by UGC DEC?

Yes, the RVD university is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and MHRD. Since, the RVD university is a recognised university, your certificate is valid to apply for higher studies in other Institutes.
7th December 2017, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Equivalence certificate is usually asked to confirm with the eligibility criteria for admission. It will not be difficult to get it, if university is recognized by UGC and the course is equivalent to the given course.

Just contact the higher authorities of the universities directly and tell them about your issue. They will give you a better answer.
7th December 2017, 10:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, RVD University is recognized by UGC (University Grant Commission) but not affiliated by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), so the technical degree pursued from this university is not valid. Sorry to inform you that it is very necessary for a candidate to complete/pursue any technical degree from AICTE approved college/university in order to get valid certificate.
7th December 2017, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the above mentioned University is a recognized University.
So, pursuing any kind of degree course from the above mentioned University is very much valid.
For more details, visit to the official website of the University.
http://www.rvduniversity.com/dec-approved/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?