6th December 2017, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue correspondence course in homeopathy?

I want to do correspondence course in homeopathy, but I am 12th pass with arts after correspondence course. Can I give medicine to other patients. Please tell me, I shall be highly thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  4. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  5. Is there any correspondence homeopathy course available?
  6. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  8. Need complete information about Correspondence course in Homeopathy?
  9. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  10. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  11. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  12. List of institutes offering correspondence MD in Homeopathy course in India? Details of this course?
  13. Availability of Homeopathy course via correspondence mode of education and criteria to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. Doing Homeopathy Diploma via correspondence mode is valuable or not? Arts students are eligible or not?
  15. Can I pursue Homeopathy Course (Distance Mode) after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy?
  16. Commerce 12th pass or a commerce graduate can apply for correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy?
  17. How to pursue diploma in homeopathy correspondence course?
  18. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
6th December 2017, 10:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue correspondence course in homeopathy?

Let me tell you that Diploma or Degree course in Homeopathy is not available on distance mode and you have to pursue it in regular mode. It also involves a 6 months internship under a homeopathic doctor, which is not possible in distance mode.
6th December 2017, 10:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One cannot pursue homeopathic course through distance mode because it is a regular course and has to be practiced in hospital with patients.
There is no University in country India which provide homeopathy course through distance mode.
7th December 2017, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BHMS admission, you need to have class 12th with PCB stream. Admission is mostly based on entrance exam conducted by the concerned university and it is surely not a correspondence course.
Hence, you need to study homeopathy in regular mode from a recognized college, if you want to practice in India.
7th December 2017, 11:02 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

In order to do homeopathy course, you must have to do BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) after completion of 12th standard from Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for homeopathy course as you haven't completed 12th standard from science discipline. Also BHMS course consist of theory as well as practicals, so it is not advised to do this course through correspondence.
7th December 2017, 11:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue any kind of Homeopathy course in correspondence after the completion of class 12th with Arts stream as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Homeopathy Medicine course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?