6th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Should I do B.Ed again after completion of second graduation?

I did my graduation in management, after that I did B.Ed. And passed C.TET can I do my graduation in arts now. After second graduation in arts will I have to do B.Ed again? I want to go for teaching in LT grade. Can you please guide me with the details on the same?

11th May 2017, 08:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do B.Ed again after completion of second graduation?

No, there is needed to pursue B.Ed course again if you have already done it after completion of your graduation in Management. You can pursue Bachelor of Arts course even after completion of your B.Ed course. Admissions in Bachelor of Arts course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have already completed B.Ed course, you can apply for YET examination to get a teacher job.
11th May 2017, 02:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in management, after that I did B.Ed. And passed C.TET can I do my graduation in arts now. After second graduation in arts will I have to do B.Ed again? I want to go for teaching in LT grade. Can you please guide me with the details on the same?
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
4th November 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am sikshamitra in up I completed Bed regular from university But my bed is not considered in selection of primary Teacher because I was working on the post of sikshamitra so please tell me c can I do Bed from open University again
7th November 2020, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I am bed from open University .it is not vailable every where .so can I do bed again from regular University
15th September 2021, 04:38 PM
Minal F

B.ED Eligibilty Criteria:-

candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55% and post graduate with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university so you are eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?