16th April 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?

CAN I DO B.ED AFTER GRADUATION IN B.B.A?
I HAVE JASS COMPLETE MY GRADUATION FROM GGSIP,UNIVERSITY
IN THE SPECILISATION COURSE OF B.B.A (MODERN OFFICE MANAGEMENT?IN 2015.

PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER OF THIS QUERRY
ASap.

thanks
ASTHA SHARMA

16th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course after successful completion of Bachelor of Business Administration in Modern Office Management. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this B.Ed Course is "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline.

>> Minimum Qualification Required to do B.Ed - Graduate Degree in any discipline

>> You must have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

In General, you are required to write an entrance examination for getting admission into B.Ed whether it may be state level or college/ institute level. Some of the popular colleges conduct their own B.Ed Entrance Examination.
16th April 2016, 11:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education. It is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Yes, you will be eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of graduation in BBA.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate must have passed Graduation degree with 50% marks in any stream from a recognized University.

There is no restriction on age limit to do this course.
17th April 2016, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

ASap.

thanks
ASTHA SHARMA

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing BBA. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification needed to be eligible for B.Ed course. The candidate must score not less than 50% at Graduation to be eligible for B.Ed through regular mode. The candidate must required to appear in an admission test conducted by the concerned university.

The admission test usually held during the month of June/July. The entrance exam based on objective with multiple choice answer. Th entrance exam pattern covers. English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Basic Arithmetic Teaching Potential and one local language in some states.

Colleges Offering B.Ed Course

- Elina Institute of Education
Head Office- B-57, 3rd Floor, New Krishna Park, Near Janakpuri West Metro Station, Opposite Metro Pillar No 605, Dhauli Piao, Vikaspuri
Delhi, Delhi

- Al-Aziz Welfare Charitable Trusts AIM College of Education For Women
Rao Taleem
Bidar, Karnataka

- Career Education Institute (CEI)
D-35, (Beside Kukreja Hospital), Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar, Ph - I
New Delhi, Delhi

- Brahma Valley College of Education
Brahma Valley Educational Campus, Trimbak Road, Anjaneri
Nasik, Maharashtra
17th April 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ASap.

thanks
ASTHA SHARMA
You have completed BBA degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
17th April 2016, 01:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ASap.

thanks
ASTHA SHARMA
Yes, you are eligible to study B.Ed course after completion of BBA. The aspirant can study the course in Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in BBA from a recognised university with minimum 2 years of teaching experience in any Primary/Middle/High School recognized by State/Central Government. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can check the details in the website link given Click Here

You can also study the course at Nalanda Open University. The website link is Click Here
17th April 2016, 03:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in B.Ed course after completion of your graduation from the above mentioned University. Just make sure that you have scored a minimum of 55% in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?