18th June 2016, 09:49 PM
shilpa.s.n

Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

I got 86466 ranking in bsc agri can i get the seat? Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course? Can you please advice me with the right information which I need to follow next. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
18th June 2016, 11:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

There are a lot of course available for you after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course. The name of best courses for you as given below:::::::::::::::::>>>>>>
  1. M.Sc in Agri Extension
  2. M.Sc in Agri Engineering
  3. M.Sc in Agri Statistics
  4. M.Sc in Social Forestry
  5. M.Sc in Agri Zoology
  6. M.Sc in Agri Entomology
  7. M.Sc in Seed Technology
  8. M.Sc in Soil Science
  9. M.Sc in Soil Conservation
  10. M.Sc in Sericulture
  11. M.Sc in Farming System Management
  12. M.Sc in Horticulture Mycology
  13. M.Sc in Micro Biology
  14. M.Sc in Nematology

As per your score i want to you say that you are not eligible for government college but some of the private college available in India which accept your score so my suggestion to you is that you can apply in private college.
19th June 2016, 02:38 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

Yes, you will definitely get admission in B.Sc agriculture with your current score. B.Sc agriculture is a three years graduation program. My suggestion to you is that you should go for master's in agriculture after completion of your graduation in agriculture. This will enhance your knowledge in agriculture field. After master's inn agriculture you will get job with considerably good salary. You can also go for one year post graduation diploma courses after completion of your B.Sc in agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?