24th May 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I join coaching to prepare for NIPER M.Pharmacy entrance exam from 2nd year of B.Pharmacy?

Hi Sir,
I am a student of B.Pharmacy 1st year. Can I join coaching class for NIPER entrance exam of M.Pharmacy from 2nd year? Please reply as soon as possible.

25th May 2016, 05:25 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join coaching to prepare for NIPER M.Pharmacy entrance exam from 2nd year of B.Pharmacy?

Its very good to see that you are interested in higher studies. NIPER is a good institute for the masters and you need to have a good preparation of you want to get admitted into it.

Whether you need the coaching or not, it is on you to decide. You can do one thing. Search for the previous years entrance test papers, if not available inline, purchase them from the market and try to solve the questions with what more or less knowledge you have at your base.

Evaluate yourself honestly after this, if you score good enough and think that you can prepare on your own, then don't go for coaching. If you think you will need it, go and get one as soon as possible. In this case, the sooner is the better.
25th May 2016, 11:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join coaching to prepare for NIPER M.Pharmacy entrance exam from 2nd year of B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am a student of B.Pharmacy 1st year. Can I join coaching class for NIPER entrance exam of M.Pharmacy from 2nd year? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you can join in coaching classes for NIPER entrance examination. Since, you have a long time to prepare for NIPER entrance examination so I suggest you to concentrate on your B. Pharmacy course. However, you can utilize Holidays and spare time to prepare NIPER entrance examination.

List of Coaching Classes for NIPER Entrance Exam:

- Rahe ( www.rahe.in/)
- Score Tutorials (www.gpat.co/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?