9th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I prefer among Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management Information System and Human Resource Management to study in BBA?

Hello,
My university have 5 specializations for BBA which are as follows:-
1. BBA in Accounting
2. BBA in Finance
3. BBA in Marketing
4. BBA in Management Information System
5. BBA in Human Resource Management.
I want your suggestion which specialization I should take.
Please help me.

20th June 2015, 07:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I prefer among Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management Information System and Human Resource Management to study in BBA?

This is a common confusion among the students wherein they are totally confused because of the wide number of options before them. However, you should always follow certain principles to decide the appropriate ones. Since the market conditions fluctuates rapidly so you cannot choose on the scope of any field. Moreover, all the streams mentioned by you have ample scope if you excel at it. Hence the best option for you is - Analyze your interests, comforts and fundamental knowledge; then opt for the stream in which you are interested and comfortable with its fundamentals and requisites in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?