24th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better, marketing or finance?

However, I am BBA student fifth semester, but I don’t know which subject are better in competitive generation in general both subject are equally important but in deep I don’t. Please tell me which subject is effective in the globalization business environment. Marketing or finance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better, marketing or finance? -- [New]
  2. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  3. What exactly is MBA in Marketing and Finance? What is the scope and future after this course?
  4. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  5. What is the syllabus for finance stream? I am appear for ONGC exam in finance stream
  6. Which stream is better among Finance, Marketing and Operations to study in MBA? List of universities offering part time MBA in such stream?
  7. How much salary can one get after completing BMS?
  8. Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?
  9. How may I get information about exam paper pattern of all subjects for B.Com final year exam?
  10. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  11. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  12. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  13. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  14. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  15. In which field should I do MBA after doing B.E in Mechanical, master diploma in autocad?
  16. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  17. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  18. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2017, 11:03 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better, marketing or finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
However, I am BBA student fifth semester, but I don’t know which subject are better in competitive generation in general both subject are equally important but in deep I don’t. Please tell me which subject is effective in the globalization business environment. Marketing or finance.

The Finance specialization is better to pursue over marketing. Actually it depends on your area of interest. The job opportunities for the finance holder are high. After completion of the finance course, you can pursue your career in the areas like Banking, Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate Treasury, Asset Management, Corporate Finance, Equity Research etc. Candidates can work as Chief Financial Officer, Financial Analyst, Manager Finance, Investment Banker, Assistant Manager, Junior Finance Executive, Executive – Accounts & Finance etc. The scope for the finance holders is good in the market.
25th March 2017, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better, marketing or finance?

See, marketing and finance both are a boon in business environment. Both have their own set position in this field, so as a result you cant neglect any of these. But, you can definitely choose any one between them as your career depending upon your interest. Just choose the field in which you are interested the most and can understand better. Don't do what people say, choose the field which you think is easy for you and go for that. As both the fields have bright career opportunities, so there is nothing to worry about choose any one of them an carry on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?