13th May 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?

After doing only BMS (FINANCE) should I get good jobs? What must be salary ? & What should I select in T.Y.BMS Finance or Marketing ? I m from science background so I m confused. I scored 65% & inbetween marks in all 3 semister, my 4th semister is going on now. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  2. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
  3. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  4. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  5. Which are the best Branch for BE students in MBA?
  6. Which are he jobs in PSU's after MBA Marketing and Finance? Scope of PGDCA in PSU companies?
  7. Which specialization should I choose with finance between international business and marketing? What is the scope?
  8. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  9. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  10. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  11. How should I go for CGP? I have done BMS in finance
  12. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the scope for BMS in marketing?
  14. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  16. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  17. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  18. Can I do MBA after BMS in finance?
14th May 2015, 10:56 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After doing only BMS (FINANCE) should I get good jobs? What must be salary ? & What should I select in T.Y.BMS Finance or Marketing ? I m from science background so I m confused. I scored 65% & inbetween marks in all 3 semister, my 4th semister is going on now. Please help me.

Yes, you can get job by pursuing any degree course, but it depends on the nature of the course the amount you paid as an employee. Since, you have done your BMS from Finance, so you can make your future in any of the Financial company as a Adviser. Salary will start from 2.4 lac and can go on increment. Your marks is good enough for the course, so you may move on further.
24th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?

I am doing cpt should I have to take BMS I have got 65% in hsc so pls give an advice to me or I have to take plain b.com
30th June 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of jobs after BMS Finance? Preferred subject in Third year B.com between Finance and Marketing?

After my 12 exam i had chossen a course bms in internationa finance intergrated with cgma
After 3 years would i will get a job
23rd July 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better course BAF OR BMS? Please prefer me? And what should i do after BAF degree,salary? And same about BMS? PLEASE GUIDE ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?