26th March 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt to study Anthropology Honours having secured 54% in 12th CBSE Science?

Hello Everyone,
Which stream or subject should I prefer to do Anthropology Honours since I have passed my 12th CBSE Board with 54% marks in Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should i choose to study Anthropology if secured 54% in 12th Science?
  2. What should I do to study Anthropology having completed 12th CBSE Science with 54% marks?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a 12th Commerce student?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  6. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  9. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  10. Is it mandatory to study Biology in 12th for seeking admission in B.Sc(Anthropology)?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Best colleges in abroad to study Physics Honours after scoring 89% in 12th?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  14. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  15. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  16. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?
  18. What should I study further except B.Sc if secured less than 50% in 12th PSEB Science?
27th March 2016, 10:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt to study Anthropology Honours having secured 54% in 12th CBSE Science?

The candidate who is interested to pursue BSc Honours in Anthropology must have passed 12th from science stream with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories. The candidate must have passed 12th from recognised board. You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the reputed institutes of our country to get admission in this 3 year degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?