10th February 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Anthropology having completed 12th CBSE Science with 54% marks?

Hello,
What should I do to study Anthropology since I have passed my 12th CBSE Board with 54% marks in Science stream? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should i choose to study Anthropology if secured 54% in 12th Science?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  4. Am i eligible to study Underwater Anthropology after doing B.Sc. in Anthropology
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University with 66.33% in 12th PCB? Scope of Anthropology?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physical Anthropology) in ISI, Kolkata if completed B.Sc in Biological Anthropology?
  7. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Anthropology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  10. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  11. Difference between MSc and MA in anthropology?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  13. How much marks I have to score in 12th CBSE to study MBBS?
  14. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  15. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  16. How to take admission in NDA air force? I have completed 12th with 55% marks
  17. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE?
14th February 2016, 09:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Anthropology having completed 12th CBSE Science with 54% marks?

It is nice to see you having a career plan and your desire to approach towards it. Since you have completed your 10+2 level, so it is time for you to pursue your graduation in the field of Anthropology. You need to get application forms from the colleges in which you are interested to pursue your graduation course. Most of the colleges take admission on the basis of scores in the 10+2 level while some colleges usually the top ones take admission on the basis of entrance exams. Hence you need to follow the application process of the concerned institutes in which you are interested. On final shortlisting, you need to choose one institute, confirm your admission and complete all the formalities to get your admission done.
14th February 2016, 10:13 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Anthropology having completed 12th CBSE Science with 54% marks?

Anthropology is the science which deals with the study of human mankind and his origin.

Different branches of anthropology
biological.
Archeological.
etc.

Basic eligibility criteria for anthropology:
to pursue a bachelor degree in Anthropology the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 with at least 50% marks from any recognised board.

List of few courses:
bachelor of arts in anthropology.
Bachelor of Science in anthropology.
Doctor of philosophy is anthropology.
14th February 2016, 10:19 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science in Anthropology is an ungraduate Anthropology course. Anthropology is the study of humanity .The duration of the course is 3 years. The minimum qualification required to join degree course is 12th with physics, chemistry biology or mathematics as the main subjects. Minimum age required is 17.

Bachelor of Science in Anthropology colleges in India:

University of Lucknow ,Lucknow

Dr Rajendra Prasad Memorial Degree College Lucknow

North Guwahati College, Kokrajhar
14th February 2016, 06:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What should I do to study Anthropology since I have passed my 12th CBSE Board with 54% marks in Science stream? Kindly tell me immediately.
You can study a Bachelor Degree in Anthropology course after completing 12th standard in Science. By doing B.A in Anthropology course, you can study various aspects of Evolution Pathway, Various Cultures and Trends, Various Languages and traits etc. One needs to be at least Plus two passed in order to be eligible for the course of Bachelor of Anthropology. Those who interested in history or ancient science can apply for this course.
14th February 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
The eligibility to study the B.Sc in Anthropology course is a pass in 10+2 science group (physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics). In some colleges the eligibility is a pass in 10+2 in any stream. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant has to get the application form from the college and apply the same or you can apply online. The course is available in many colleges in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?