25th December 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me in details that what is Anthropology? I have got a subject combination of Botany, Zoology and Anthropology in my B.Sc with Botany Honours. Please tell me about Anthropology?

18th May 2017, 02:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?

Detailed Information about Anthropology in B.Sc:

B.Sc in Anthropology course is a 3 year Bachelor Degree course and the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this B.Sc in Anthropology course is given below.

>> You must have completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects.

>> Basically there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in 12th Class to be eligible and just pass in 12th Class enough to be eligible.

>> After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Health Ministry Administrative Organizations, Government as well as Private Hospitals, Community Health care centers...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?