10th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to study Biology in 12th for seeking admission in B.Sc(Anthropology)?

Sir,
Is Biology subject in 12th is mandatory for doing B.Sc(Honours) in Anthropology? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

12th August 2015, 08:27 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to study Biology in 12th for seeking admission in B.Sc(Anthropology)?

B.Sc (Anthropology) is an undergraduate course.

The minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission into this course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 with physics, chemistry, Biology and mathematics.

It is not mandatory to study Biology in class 12 for admission. The candidate has to study any one of the above subjects in class 12.

Some of the reputed colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?