13th July 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

hello
will i get admission in govt. diploma colleges
of engineering of tamil nadu
if i have scored 9.0 cgpa in 10th(cbse)????
please help me out
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  3. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  4. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  8. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  9. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  10. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc Maths course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  13. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  14. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi?
  15. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  16. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  17. What is the eligibility for admission in Government Engineering College, Tamil Nadu?
  18. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
25th July 2014, 07:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in the government polytechnic colleges of Tamil Nadu for diploma courses in the field of engineering. You have a good score in 10th and have a bright opportunity to get chance in the government polytechnic institutes. But you need to appear for the polytechnic entrance exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Board of Technical Education and then if you score a very good rank, you can get admission in the government polytechnic colleges for diploma courses.
8th June 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Can I get admission in government polytechnic as i had scored 9.6cgpa in 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?