3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com?

I have completed my second year and now I have a choice in my third year.
There are two choices :1)Marketing Group and 2) Financial Group
I am opting for EXIM(export-import) management. So which subjects group should I go for.

4th August 2016, 01:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com?

Both are good & have good scope. Both can fetch you good jobs in private companies as well as in government jobs. But Marketing has an edge over Finance. In private companies marketing people get more salary as compared to Finance people. If you like theory then go for Marketing & if you like theory + accountancy then go for Finance. EXIM is full of theory & get hardly any practical. So decision should be yours which one you want. Subjects depend on candidates interest, if you opt for marketing & don't have interest then there will no use to study. So decide wisely.
4th August 2016, 10:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should opt for the field you are good and interested in as either of the field is good and have great career opportunity provided you should have interest in the field.

If you are good at field world, I would suggest you to opt for Marketing as there are lots of field work applied in Marketing branch. However, if you are good at Finance and Accountancy, I suggest you to opt for Finance field and I am sure you will have a great career ahead.
5th August 2016, 08:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Both the options and subjects are good to opt and they have their own value in the respective field. It all depends upon you that in which of the subject you are interested and which will be better for you in your field. However if you like theory then go for Marketing otherwise if you are interested in theory+accountancy then you must go Finance.
23rd September 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to opt for in final year B.Com?

There are two choices :1)Marketing Group and 2) Financial Group
28th November 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I choose in b.com 3rd year and option is human resource management or financial management
17th June 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

There are three choices :1)Marketing Group and 2) Financial Group 3)human resourse. So which subjects group should I go for.
17th December 2021, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is marketing group subject related to?
1st July 2022, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which subject are optional in 3 year b.com in years 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?