19th July 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to secure Government jobs in Haryana if studying BSc Agriculture in Chandigarh Group of Colleges?

Sir, I am pursuing BSc Agriculture from Chandigarh Group of Colleges but it is not the Honours course. Will it affect my Degree or will I face any difficulty to get a Government jobs especially in Haryana as I belong to this state?

1st April 2021, 12:02 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to secure Government jobs in Haryana if studying BSc Agriculture in Chandigarh Group of Colleges?

No, There is no difficulty to secure Government jobs in Haryana if studying BSc Agriculture in Chandigarh Group of Colleges.

Chandigarh Group of college is recognized university, which is acceptable in India.

You can secure job by qualifying selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU 11 13th July 2022 12:31 AM
Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? 128 7th June 2022 08:37 AM
After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate? 2 31st May 2019 09:24 PM
How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture? 66 7th June 2018 05:24 PM