28th October 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How much rank should I secure in NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture in Government colleges in Kerala? List the Government colleges according to the rank with low fee criteria

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc (Agriculture) so I want to know how much rank should I secure in NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture in Government colleges in Kerala? List the Government colleges according to the rank with low fee criteria. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for government colleges and self finance colleges
  2. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  3. When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank?
  4. List of best government and private colleges?
  5. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  6. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  7. Can I get admission in government medical colleges having 164464 rank in NEET?
  8. How much rank is required to get a government seat in BSc Agriculture in Kerala?
  9. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of government and Private colleges for admission to B.Tech course?
  11. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  12. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
  13. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  14. Can i get a seat for agriculture and food engineering in government colleges of Kerala? I have scored 20744 in Kerala engineering
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  16. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  17. How to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  18. Fees structure of government engineering colleges of Kerala?
31st October 2016, 01:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank should I secure in NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture in Government colleges in Kerala? List the Government colleges according to the rank with low fee criteria

First thing I would like to let you known that NEET refers to National Eligibility Cum entrance Test and it is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS or BDS degree courses from medical colleges of India not for admission in undergraduate Agricultural courses.

Now as far you are concerned about pursuing undergraduate agricultural courses from government college then for that you will have to qualify AIEEA - UG ( All India Entrance Examination for undergraduate agricultural courses ) held by ICAR once every year.

Also for appearing in the same examination you must have the citizenship of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Also you must have completed your Class 12th with PCB / PCM group with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of examination.

For further details regarding AIEEA UG, fee structure of different courses, seat matrix of different colleges you must refer to official website of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
31st October 2016, 06:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much rank should I secure in NEET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture in Government colleges in Kerala? List the Government colleges according to the rank with low fee criteria

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

1. The scorecard and rank of NEET is not considered as basis for admission in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. NEET scorecard is used for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

2. Admission in B.Sc in Agriculture is done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2 PCM/PCB. You can also apply for ICAR UG Entrance exam for admission in agriculture undergraduate courses.
29th April 2017, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much rank should i secure in neet exam for admission in aggriculture college's
18th May 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If I get mark more than the NEET(2017) cutoff mark(for 15% All India quota) ,will I get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
29th June 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 373 marks (obc) in neet exam,will i get admission for bsc.agriculture in kerala?
2nd July 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in government agriculture collages having 459603 all india rank in neet
15th July 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I got 336 marks (general) in neet and medcal keam rank14842,will iget admission for bsc. agriculture in kerala
23rd May 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

If I disqualified in keam, and got a mark more than cutoff in meet,will I get a seat in agriculture in Kerala 2018?
5th June 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 439000 rank in AIR and 193000 in category rank. Should I get admission for bsc agriculture in kerala?
5th June 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college which gives admission for bsc according to neet rankings??
I got 464 marks and 37781 rank,what should I do now??
5th June 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 357900 rank in all India entrance exam.will I get admission in bsc agriculture
14th June 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have 284550 rank in NEET.My category rank isn13300.can I get admission for bsc agriculture ?
20th June 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I got kerala neet rank 33653. Am I eligible fot bsc agriculture course in kerala.
3rd June 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in government agriculture collages having 459603 all india rank in neet
5th June 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

In obc category l got 326505 in neet exam lam eligible for bsc agriculture in kerala? replay
9th June 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

This is stupid to ask you questain because you are actually fooling people and also taking advantage over their exitement
9th June 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How much mark I should secure NEET for BSC agriculture in government college
24th June 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How much rank l should have secured NEET for bsc forestry in government college
24th June 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

How much mark l should secure meet for bsc forestry in government college
16th October 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How much mark I should secure neet for bsc agriculture in government college
3rd November 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 336 Mark's icaar icould l get admission in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?