19th February 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?

Hello
Please tell me that is there any entrance test for bba?
I want to kanow more about bba courses
& best bba colleges in india.
Want to know more about bba colleges.
and qualification required for bba

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges to do BBA?
  2. Which stream should I opt to study in BBA? List of colleges in Kerala and percentage required in 12th to study BBA?
  3. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  4. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  6. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  7. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  8. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  9. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
  11. Date of start of B.Ed entrance exam? What is the educational qualification? List of B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  13. What's the syllabus for BBA entrance exam(NMAT) in NMIMS? How may I get study materials for the same
  14. How many subjects are there in BBA degree?
  15. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  16. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to do MCA?
  18. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2015, 10:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Please tell me that is there any entrance test for bba?
I want to kanow more about bba courses
& best bba colleges in india.
Want to know more about bba colleges.
and qualification required for bba
No such entrance exam is conducted for BBA course. Most of the college allot admission based on the marks obtained in 12th board exam. However, some reputed colleges may conduct their own entrance exam within their college for choosing candidates.

Aspirants who have passed 12th standard in any discipline from any of the recognized boards are eligible to apply for the course. Minimum 50% marks in 12th board exam.

BBA Colleges in India:

Faculty of Management, Banasthali University
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Banasthali

Institute of Management Studies (IMS)
A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62, Noida

Madras Christian College
Velachery Main Road, East Tambaram,Chennai

Mount Carmel College
No. 58, Palace Road, Bangalore

Amity University
SP-1, Kant Kalwar, NH 11C, Jaipur

Department of Business Administration, SRM University
3 Veerasamy Street, West Mambalam, Chennai
20th February 2015, 10:31 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?

To apply for this BBA Course than the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University.

Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination.

After passing 12th with minimum 85% marks so that you will get admission in top college.

Following are best BBA College in India:-

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science

Academy for Professional Excellence

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Acharya Institute of Sciences

Pioneer College of Management

Binary Institute of Management and Technology

Sharda Group of Institutions

Lovely Professional University
20th February 2015, 05:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course you will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test

Colleges offering BBA in India:

1. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address: Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone: 011 2530 2170

2. Guru Nanak Dev University
Address: GT Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143005
Phone: 0183 225 8855

3. Barkatullah University
Address: Hoshangabad Road, Habib Ganj, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026
Phone: 0755 251 7100

4. Madras Christian College
Address: East Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600059
Phone: 044 2239 7731

5. Institute Of Business Management & Research
Address: 6/1, Swinhoe Street, Anil Moitra Road, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
Phone:033 2440 6755

6. Amity Global Business School
Address: 6th Floor, RDB Boulevard, K-1, GP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone:097485 82665

7. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication
Address: Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram: Lavale, Taluka: Mulshi,, Pune, Maharashtra 412115
Phone:020 3911 6100

8. St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani Road), Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2255 1101

9. University of Lucknow
Address: University Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007

10. St. Xavier's College-Autonomous, Mumbai
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, New Marine Lines, Near Cama Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 0662
24th February 2015, 02:11 PM
aparnatiwari221

BBA is an undergraduate professional course, which is perfect blend of commerce and management studies which can lead you towards management career. It is 3 year full time program offered by various colleges\universities. Only handful of colleges offers quality education thus choosing right college is key to grab a good job.
Some of the reputed colleges are –

1. Christ University
2. NMIMS
3. Amity International Business School
4. BML Munjal University

Would like to recommend BML Munjal University; it is founded by hero group; Where Imperial College London is playing a mentoring role. One of my cousin has studies there and he says: It’s a residential university where campus has all the resources that can be expected from a world-class residential university, including hostels and mess, laundry services, a first-aid centre, a chemist, an ambulance, a doctor on call, cafeterias, a bank, an ATM, a courier service, a general store, a book shop in campus area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?