23rd February 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend 2nd counselling if secured 68451 rank in VITEEE?

Hello all
I have rank of 68451 in VITEEE
so i am eligible for vitee second
phase councelling or not?
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  2. In which college I will get admission if scored 79 marks in JEE Mains? Should I appear in 2nd counselling if secured 38000 rank in VITEEE?
  3. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course?
  4. When will I be called for VITEEE counseling?
  5. CSE or Civil? Which course should i opt for in VITEEE Counselling?
  6. Can I attend counselling for admission in any Polytechnic college if secured 24085 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  8. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  9. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch if secured 34401 rank in VITEEE?
  10. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission through 2nd counselling if secured 33665 general rank in KIITEE?
  12. For which college am I eligible after scoring 38956 rank in VITEEE?
  13. Am I eligible for any college after scoring 38956 rank in VITEEE?
  14. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 808 rank in CUSAT-MCA?
  15. Can I get admission if secured 95000 rank in VITEEE?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 3993 rank in VITEEE?
  17. For which colleges am I eligible to attend counseling after scoring 21.75 with 535 rank under BC category?
  18. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
24th February 2015, 10:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend 2nd counselling if secured 68451 rank in VITEEE?

I am extremely sorry to state that with a rank of 68541 you are not eligible for VITEEE second round of counselling. This is because :-

- VIT is a reputed institute and most of the seats are filled in the first round of counselling.
- The second round of counselling does not range above 40000 and your rank is beyond 60000 mark, so it is difficult to get a call.

However, there is nothing to lose hope. You can still get a call if any vacancy arises in the consequent rounds of counselling. Otherwise you can opt for other institutes or get admission in VIT through management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?