21st May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?

sir i want to know about the private medical college in india having minimum expenditure...and how will i get that form .i also wanted to ask about the qualification required.PLEASE HELP.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  2. List of private medical colleges in India with minimum fee structure? Forms available of which college?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  5. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue medicine in the state of AP? How many seats are there for non locals?
  7. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  8. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  9. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  10. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  11. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student? -- [New]
  12. List of private medical colleges with minimum fee structure?
  13. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  14. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  15. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  17. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  18. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
27th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?

sir, i want private medical college in india under mci, wich total mbbs course fee less then 10-lakhs.....................please tell me sir..
2nd November 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?

guidanc for admission in M.S.Obs&gyn and for D.G.O list of medical colleges
2nd November 2012, 10:22 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

>list of the top colleges india

- White Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College Kanyakumari, India

- Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College Mangalore, India

- Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Delhi, India

- Venkateswara Homoeopathic Medical college Chennai, India

- Dr. Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospita Bhubaneswar, India

- J.R.Kissan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Rohtak, India

- Bhagwan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Bangalore, India

- D.K.M.M. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Aurangabad, India

- Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur, India

best of luck
10th December 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Please kindly let me know the list of medical colleges in india offering clinical pg courses at low fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?