15th March 2012, 09:56 AM
dghai81

List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?

which colleges in India offer Environment Engg.courses & what is the reqd.qualifiaction

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  2. Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of the colleges offering B.E environmental engineering in Tamilnadu
  5. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  7. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  8. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  9. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  10. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  11. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  12. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  13. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology? -- [New]
  16. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  17. Which universities are there in India offering M.Tech in Environmental Science or M.Tech in Environmental Biotechnology?
  18. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India?
23rd January 2013, 03:22 PM
ipmishra
Member+

Default Re: List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?

Hi
Following is the list of colleges that offer ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING course

IIT Kanpur,

IIT Kharagpur

School of Environmental Sciences

University of Pune

Delhi College of Engineering

IIT Madras

Jadavpur University

Indraprastha University

Shivaji University

Anna University

Annamalai University

Sathyabama University

Amity University

BHU

Calicut University

Dr MGR University

Manipal University

Nagpur University

Nirma University

Punjab Technical University

Rajasthan Technical University

Shivaji University

Singhania University

Sri Venkateswara University

SRM University

Thapar University

The eligibility criteria for doing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering is that :
one should have passed his/her higher secondary exam from any of the recognized board in India.

should have studied science (with physics, chemistry and mathematics) with at least 50% marks in aggregate to pursue this course of Engineering

have to clear the competitive exams like AIEEE, JEE, WB-JEE, BITS etc. The admission is strictly based on the merit of the candidate.
I hope this information will help you.
27th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?

TO STUDY ENVIORNMENTAL ENGINERRING, WHAT GROUP ISHOULD TAKE IN 11TH AND12TH?
20th December 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

can we join for b tech in environmental engg if we have a diploma in any other course like mech or electronics?
14th February 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What should be my score in JEE so i can get in SRM or Nirma University???
13th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to continue my studies after 3years of gap........ i got 65% marks in 12th class . Now what should i do for my safe future .please tell me?????????
15th May 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?

List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dghai81 View Post
which colleges in India offer Environment Engg.courses & what is the reqd.qualifiaction
26th May 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Please give me suggestions for doing m ttch in environmental engineering....
I will complete my B E next year...
28th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the score required to get seat at IMS Dhanbad for Environmental engineering course. Do we have to clear JEE main.
14th April 2015, 03:14 PM
surya200

List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)Indraprastha University

2)Sathyabama University

3)Amity University

4)Shivaji University

5)Punjab Technical University

6)Thapar University

7)Nirma University

8)Sri Venkateswara University

9)Nagpur University

10)Annamalai University

11)Manipal University

12)Sri Venkateswara University

13)Rajasthan Technical University

14)Nagpur University

15)Annamalai University
28th June 2015, 03:46 PM
rajibkumars

List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course
----------------------------------------------------

**Delhi College of Engineering

**University of Pune

**Nirma University

**Manipal University

**Sathyabama University

**Rajasthan Technical University

**Thapar University

**Shivaji University

**Annamalai University

**Nagpur University

**Punjab Technical University

**Shivaji University

**Calicut University

**Indraprastha University
20th May 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest top 10 colleges in India offering environmental engineering .
Also what are the applications of this engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?