4th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university which offers graduation in Science after 12th Arts?

Dear Sir,

I would like to know that if there is any university which offers graduation in Science after 12th in Arts(Without Maths). If it is there kindly provide the detail.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university offering MSc after graduation? I have done BPP graduation with Arts
  2. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  4. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  5. Is there any university which provides opportunity for the student who have done their 12th in Arts (Without Maths) but now very keen on pursuing Graduation in Science?
  6. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  7. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Geography having completed BA in Geography?
  9. Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?
  10. Career options after the completion of 12th with Arts?
  11. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  12. Is M.Tech mechanical distance programme available in KSOU?
  13. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  14. Details of the universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  16. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  17. Best institutes in Delhi for Networking Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for B.Sc in Genetics or Microbiology? Best Colleges for these courses in Gujarat?
5th October 2014, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university which offers graduation in Science after 12th Arts?

Well I don't think there is any recognized University in India, which offers Bachelor in Science to Arts students. Therefore, you don't have any chance of doing a bachelor course in science.

You have interest in science, then you can opt for Diploma in Engineering course, for which only 10th qualification is needed. For admission in Diploma in Engineering course, you have to appear for entrance examination. The course will be of 3 years duration and after that you can also go for B.Tech course through lateral entry.

Hence, if you don't have interest in Arts, then Diploma engineering is a good option available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?