6th December 2010, 02:48 PM
Manjula Sharma

Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?

Respected Sir
as i'm student of xi standard with science,i've opted for science,should i do gratuation with arts stream or humanity or with science stream?

18th March 2011, 08:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?

This decision needs to be taken by you. You need to under what are the areas that each of the subjects cover. Also you must understand the career prospects thereafter. You must analyse which of these interests you. This is the most appropriate time to take this decision as it will be difficult to change streams at a later stage.
18th March 2011, 10:17 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjula Sharma View Post
Respected Sir
as i'm student of xi standard with science,i've opted for science,should i do gratuation with arts stream or humanity or with science stream?
Since you have completed your 10+2 from the science stream,
so I suggest you to go for the B.Sc. Because you are in touch
with science subject which will help you in your graduation.

If you choose another stream in your graduation then it is obvious
that you have to first clear your basics of 10+2. Only then you can
understand any thing.

Apart from this doing B.Sc will have the following benefits.

1.You can apply for the various entry schemes of Indian air force,
army and Navy in which other candidates are not eligible.

2.You can apply for the various govt. jobs, there are lots of govt.
jobs available for only science students.

So according to me doing graduation in science stream is the best option
for you. But if you have any interest in any other subject then its good
to do that if you can handle it easily.
18th March 2011, 10:50 AM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science?

As you opt for Science stream for 10+2 its better to go for science related courses like B.Sc, Engineering, Medical (if you have Biology) because you are aware of these subjects but if you do BA then its difficult for you to handle subjects in it as they are new for you and have to make more efforts for it.
So according to my view go for Science related courses.
18th March 2011, 10:57 AM
sumit9897gaur

I would like to tell you that you should go for science stream because you have definately done good in your high school exams so you got science stream
now definately it will be good for you because you will be having many options after finishing your 12th exams with science stream which you will not be able to do after choosing other streams
1) if you got 75% in your PCM you can directly attend the S.S.B interview for indian army and Indian navy without any N.D.A exams
2) you can also select for many entrance exams for enginnering entrance
3) you can choose technical field in airforce army and navy
3)also for a pilot u should have maths as a compulsory subject
you will definately get many benefits these are only some few of them
i would like to you to go for science
good luck for rest of your career.
18th March 2011, 11:15 AM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

YES, you should do graduation with Arts stream, Humanity or continue with science stream after 12th science.

Good Luck
18th March 2011, 01:12 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

If you have already opted for science stream, then continue with science....

do you feel it tough to continue with science or do you feel that your subjects are uninteresting????

if yes, then you can go for arts or humanity...

because the main thing is the interest.

if you are interested then you will score good and you will also enjoy your subjects....
18th March 2011, 01:32 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Apart from this doing B.Sc will have the following benefits.
1.You can apply for the various entry schemes of Indian air force,
army and Navy in which other candidates are not eligible.
2.You can apply for the various govt. jobs, there are lots of govt.
jobs available for only science students.
18th March 2011, 02:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
Before asking for suggestion to anyone else, you must ask the question to yourself. There must have been some reason because of which you have chosen science stream after 10th. Now, there could be many of those but the major reasons we select a particular stream is either because our parents wants us to or we are interested in that particular stream or subject. Since you are studying science stream at your current level of study, no matter what the reason behind, you are walking on a very correct path. This particular stream has the potential to fetch you a very bright career. Its definitely a far better option compared to Arts stream. You will have various options for your higher studies and each of them has a great career prospect. You have just started and there a long way to go, and the more you will move on, the more you will find options and opportunities in this stream and finally you will be able to make a great career.
27th March 2011, 07:08 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Well, why on earth are you confused.

You opted for science because you wanted to go for science or because of parental pressure?

If former is correct then that implies, you thought it is good for you and you can handle it.
If latter is the answer, then you should drop the idea immediately.

See what you must do depends on your capability and you must recognize it yourself.

So if you think that you can handle equations, solve mathematical problems, force yourself to analyse, then go ahead with science stream.

If you want to join the crowd, find an easy way out and get mixed in the herd of goats and sheep, choose the other streams.
8th May 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2 in science stream.now i am doing my b.a after doing b.a can i do diploma in science stream.
29th May 2011, 08:38 AM
stranger351

Firstly you take Science stream in 11th class and then change it to Arts and now again you are thinking of changing it what's the problem with you my friend..???
Now i think the best is for you continue with Arts Stream and do after graduation courses like B.ed for becoming teacher in future..
One thing is more to tell you read following line deeply..
Any student which belonging to Science stream can come into Arts stream but none of the student can't go Arts to Science..
2nd June 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in 12th class in art stream iwant to go in pilot side in any type of pilot pls help me what can i do.
12th August 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir
25th May 2012, 09:38 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes!!
you should go with graduation science after doing +2 science.
because your base is in science now.you are not capable of doing graduation in arts or humanity .so i recommend you to continue with science.it will helpful to you.
11th September 2015, 04:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should definitely go for science stream for higher studies also. But if You think that your interest is not in science then you can also opt for other streams for your graduation. Moreover it depends upon you which one to opt for higher studies. But once your basics are clear in Science stream then you will find little bit difficultly to understand other streams at initial stage. So, think in relaxed mood about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?