16th February 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?

after completing my twelfth standard would like to do my graduation in Chemistry.I would like to know Whether i have to write any entrance examination to get an admission in Bsc Chemistry in Kerala?

Related Questions:
17th June 2012, 12:23 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?

No,for most of the colleges you do not need to give entrance test for admission.It will be on the basis of your marks in 12 th standard.However for very good colleges you need to give entrance test.
All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?