19th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?

I am a HSC passed student, scored 78% took Maths and IT, wants to join for BCA.
But dont know any idea about BCA deeply and want to know the same. I have heard that to take admission in BCA its necessary to give entrance,so i have to know what will be the topics asked in the entrance exam. And want to know more about BCA.
Please kindly reply for my query.
Hope You will do for the same.
Thankyou

10th January 2014, 11:01 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?

B.C.A i.e Bachelor's of Computer Application and the course is divided into 6 semester and duration of course is 3 years. Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for BCA course. It is related applications and software development course. You can learn all the programming languages basics like C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, Asp.Net, C# and PHP.

To apply for this examination, the candidate should have a completed Intermediate course from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 60% Marks in aggregate (55% Marks for reserved categories). Mathematics subjects as compulsory at 12th level examination. Even Business Mathematics candidate may also.

There is no entrance examination for BCA course. But some top universities are conducting the entrance examination for BCA course. The examination is divided into Written examination followed by Personal Interview. Written Examination consist of Quantitative APtitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, General awareness.
9th September 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?

Topics of questions asked in BCA entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?