6th September 2022, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from college to another under same university

im currently doing my fifth semester under a college affliated to anna university chennai..i want to change my college under the same university after completing my 6th semester..is it possible to get transfer to another college as a final year student...??
or is there any other option such like joining as the third year again in the other college...please reply as soon as possible..because of health issues im at urge to get transfered from the current college im in..kindly reply onto [email protected]
hoping a helpful reply
thank you

9th September 2022, 08:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from college to another under same university

You have to contact the college you want to take admission and they will guide you how to change from one college to another in the same University.
The process will be different from one university to another, so you have to contact the University or check the details in your university website.

Mostly government colleges will not take admission in the second year. You have to contact the private colleges for admission in the second year. The private colleges might ask some donations for taking admission in second year. It is always advisable to study in same college.
11th September 2022, 07:19 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Transfer from college to another under same university

No, it is not possible to join college in last year of the course. According to guidelines, you must complete the course in the same college. If you want to change college, you can get admission in first year but it will waste your previous 3 years of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?