19th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?

How to change college from shivaji university to mumbai university? that is from Tatyasaheb Kore institute to Finolex college and what is rule to transfer the addmission?

Related Questions:
14th March 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?

even i want to transfer. i am from kolhapur DY patil collg of engg. & i am here for mechanical engg. my family is in mumbai so want to get a transfer
11th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?

I want to do mcom i completed my bcom in 1999 n diploma in taxitation.n pgdca how i get addmission in shivaji university
2nd December 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m now 1st year engineering college in shivaji univeracity i want to transfer from pune univercity so how to transfer?
8th March 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

how to change college from pune university to mumbai university what are the rule of transfer?
3rd April 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of engineering studying in first year.I want to change my college from shivaji university to pune university.Is it possible to change the college to another university for 2nd year
25th June 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?Hi i m now 1st year engineeringcollege in shivaji univeracity i want to transfer from pune univercity so how to transfer?
18th May 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

how to transfer admission after second year from one engineering collage to anther engineering collage under Shivaji university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?