16th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible doing M.A after B.Com and B.Ed?

I am a B.Com graduate with B.Ed. As i am interested in teaching profession,I would like to do my Post graduation in Arts. Is it possible for a Commerce graduate to apply directly without doing graduation in Arts?

16th June 2015, 08:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible doing M.A after B.Com and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com graduate with B.Ed. As i am interested in teaching profession,I would like to do my Post graduation in Arts. Is it possible for a Commerce graduate to apply directly without doing graduation in Arts?
You have completed B.Com degree with B.Ed so you are not eligible for M.A course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A course from a recognized university are eligible for M.A course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
16th June 2015, 10:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Yes, of course it is possible for you to apply for a Master Degree in Arts specialization after completing B.Com with B.Ed. Any stream Graduate students are eligible to apply for a Master's Degree in Arts specialization. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria,

- The Aspirant who wish to take admission in Master of Arts course, must secure 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized university. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.

- Apart from this, an admission test will be conducted by the respective university. Only those students who pass in this admission test will be given admission. Some colleges also hold interviews.

Since, you are aspiring to make your career in the Teaching profession so I suggest you to appear and qualify in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in order to job Teacher job in Government schools.
17th June 2015, 11:07 AM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
It's better to go for masters degree in commerce field then in any other stream since it'll benefit you while applying for jobs. You should pursue it from some good colleges like:
Lovely Professional University (Punjab), BM College (Pune), Christ College (Bangalore), HL College of Commerce (Ahmedabad).....

Find out the details regarding admission from their website.
17th June 2015, 02:32 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi.............,

You are a graduate student and can to do MA course which is post graduate degree.
MA (master In arts ) can be done at various field like sociology, phsycology.
This course is suitably done at various Universities which you can apply on your state.

Recommendation ----->
A B.com student is a well commercial handler i.e he knows basic of the commerce so i would recommend you to do M.com/MBA/CA which will enhance your future.
You are already a teacher and after master course in commerce you can teach commerce to various students, at universities and colleges.
Still if you are confused , you can consult a counsellor or can even reply here.

Thanks
3rd February 2016, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in Psychology after doing B.Ed and then after doing M.A in Psychology I want to do Psy.D, is it possible? And can I do Post graduate diploma in Psychology and then Psy.D? Please tell. Thanks.
11th May 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am TGT science(bsc b.ed) I want to do MA in sociology....then can I become PGT in sociology.....does my b.ed will be valid because my teaching subject at b.ed was science and maths
12th May 2019, 08:41 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes,You can do B.ed course & M.A after B.Com but doing M.Com is more preferable if you wish to teach Commerce related subjects. ... Hence, though after doing B.Com you are eligible for B.ed, pursuing it is not advisable. However, with an M.Com degree, you will be eligible to teach Commerce in schools and junior colleges.
17th August 2019, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

For which subjects, I would be able to teach as pgt after doing ma after b.ed.
20th August 2019, 01:37 AM
sharmasheetal

Yes , it is possible doing M.A after B.Com and B.Ed.
Those students who wants to take admission in M.A ,he/she must be completed their graduation and B.Ed with minimum marks aggregate of 55% , and degree is valid from the recognized university.
20th August 2019, 02:47 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, You can do B.Ed course & M.A after B.Com but doing M.Com is more preferable if You wish to teach Commerce related Subjects.
Hance, though after doing B.Com you can eligible for B.ed, pursuing it is not advisable.
23rd September 2019, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible doing MA English after B.ed(hons)?
19th November 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A B.ed after b.com .is it possible to become a teacher
5th January 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my B.A.English with 48%u2105 also i did B.ed with 81%u2105, am I eligible to apply MA English?
2nd July 2020, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Ed(honors) after intermediate I can do M.A Urdu???
9th July 2020, 07:28 PM
lissymariam

Unhappy Re: Is it possible doing M.A after B.Com and B.Ed?

Yes , it is possible doing M.A after B.Com and B. Ed.

Those students who wants to take admission in M.A ,he/she must be completed their graduation and B. Ed with minimum marks aggregate of 55% , and degree is valid from the recognized university.
5th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and b.ed. can i do ma hindi and after that can i. Aplly for pgt hindi?
29th August 2021, 12:46 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
After that you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?