11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best between Presidency University and Kolkata University?

Hello Sir, Presidency University has started Biological Science, merging Zoology and Botany. Which university is between these two universities and which has the good scope?

11th August 2016, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best between Presidency University and Kolkata University?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Presidency University is the best university between Presidency University and Kolkata University. Presidency University is the most unique university in India founded in the year 1817 at Kolkata as the first ever instate for western type higher education. So I can say that Presidency University is the best between the two. Here are the contact details of Presidency University.

>> Presidency University, Kolkata

>> Ph. No: 033 2257 3770

>> Address: 86/1, College Street, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal-700073

Click here for Official Website
11th August 2016, 10:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best between Presidency University and Kolkata University?

Presidency University, Kolkata, formerly Hindu College and Presidency College, is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal.

The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university.

As per my knowledge Kolkata university is best between Presidency University and Kolkata University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?