27th August 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

When and where to get entrance exam form of FTII? What would be the starting salary after studying Animation from there?

when and where will i get entrance form of ftii?
i want to do animation course from ftii but my drawing is not so good. can i still be a part of it? what will be the starting salary?

11th August 2016, 11:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where to get entrance exam form of FTII? What would be the starting salary after studying Animation from there?

Candidates who wish to apply for FTII entrance exam can apply online (www.ftiindia.com).
The entrance exam application form of FTII 2017 is already out in the first week of june 2016. So, in order to apply for FTII you have to wait till next year for the upcoming notification

Yes you can definitely join FTII no matter how good or bad you draw. Yes, it's true that the candidates who can draw well has an advantage to get admission and they will get more priority than the rest regarding admission.

There are lots of courses and lots of job opportunities related to the courses which leads to a bright career.

In the field of Animation the remuneration range is Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000 for the beginners and can range upto Rs. 50,000 per month as you keep getting experienced and reach senior levels in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?