1st July 2016, 07:24 PM
Babuurmi

Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation?

Sir,
I want to know about Presidency University, Bangalore. Is this a private university established in Karnataka State by Act 41 of 2013? I have allotted a mock seat in B.Tech through K-CET in this university. Is this university is approved by UGC or AICTE? Should I take admission in this university? And what would be the future consequences if not approved by them because K-CET and COMEDK is allotting seats in this University.

6th July 2016, 10:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation?

Yes, the Presidency University, Bangalore which is located in the state of Karnataka, India is a private university recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).

The Presidency University, Bangalore is also recognised and approved by the following :-

=> Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India

=> Association of Indian Universities

=> Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific

=> National Assessment and Accreditation Council
9th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation?

Sir, I have taken admission in B.Tech for 4 years in Presidency university. I want to know whether B.tech course is aproved by AICTE?
20th May 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Give me the Kcet rank for general category to get seat in Presidency university Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?