16th February 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech from KSOU is valid? Can we do M.Tech after it?

dear sir is the b tech (aerospace) from karnatka state open university valid & can i do m tech after complete it.

27th February 2014, 12:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech from KSOU is valid? Can we do M.Tech after it?

No, B.Tech from KSOU or Karnatake State Open University is not valid. According to the recognition and the permission given to the institute regarding the courses it can conduct, nowhere it is mentioned about the B.Tech course. Moreover, the institute itself does not advertise or conduct any B.Tech course.

If you are being given some offers from any institute or agents regarding B.tech course from KSOU, then the institute or agent is trying to fool you in order to grab money from you. Refer to the below link to go to the official website of KSOU and know details about the courses.

http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/
16th May 2015, 12:14 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: B.Tech from KSOU is valid? Can we do M.Tech after it?

No, KSOU stands for the Karnataka State Open University and this is not a technical university as it is not listed by the AICTE.

So, many other courses offered by the KSOU are valid, but if they offer an Engineering degree then you need not to go for the same because it won't be valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?