18th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?

I want to study MCA from delhi university and i completed my BCA from KURUSHETRA university with 61%...please tell me registration webite and date of filling form of MCA of Delhi university

21st January 2014, 11:42 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: want to know MCA detail of delhi university

ELIGIBILITY FOR MCA IN DELHI UNIVERSITY:

-> Candidate should have taken 60% above in Graduation.

-> 50% of seats are reserved for the meritorious students of B.Sc Computer science who studies from University of Delhi.

-> Remaining 50% seats are filled on basis of National Level written exam which is of two stage,

1) First stage - Objective examination involving Computer Science, Mathematics and Analytical skills.

2) Second stage - Subjective exam with questions from Computer Science and Mathematics.

There is no notification out currently for the entrance exam for MCA. Probably we need to wait for some more time..

I have attached the Computer Science department details pdf of Delhi University for your reference.

You can directly contact the University to get more information on taking up the MCA degree,

Department of Computer Science
(Faculty of Mathematical Sciences)
1st Floor, New Academic BlocK
University of Delhi
Delhi - 110007
INDIA.

Telephone: +91-11-27667591,
+91-11-27667059,
+91-11-27667725 (Ext. 1336)

For more information visit - http://cs.du.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi_University_Department_Computer_Science.pdf(2.14 MB, 155 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?