9th November 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?

i have done B.Sc(I.T.) from Kota university....and i didn't have subject mathematics at 10+2.
but i had maths and statistics at graduation level.
can i apply for M.C.A. from Delhi university.
and when will be forum issued?
and please tell me about the syllabus for M.C.A. enterance examination..

Related Questions:
  1. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  2. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  3. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  4. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  6. From job perspective should i choose M.Sc Statistics or MCA course from Kolkata University?
  7. Can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after B.Com graduation in Business Statistics and Computer Application?
  8. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  9. What is the fee to study MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  10. Which is better between MCA and MSc Maths? I have done BSc Mathematical Science from Delhi University with 60.07%
  11. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  12. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  13. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  14. Fee structure for MCA course in Bangalore University? What syllabus to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  15. Is there negative marking allotment available in Delhi University MCA entrance exam?
  16. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSc statistics in Delhi University
  17. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University? -- [New]
  18. What to do after completion of BCA course?
6th May 2012, 08:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA from Delhi University after doing BSc IT from Kota University with Statistics at Graduation Level? Syllabus for MCA entrance exam?

After B.Sc IT you can apply for MCA course in Delhi University. You should have studied mathematics and other subjects like Computer Science/ Statistics/ Operational research/ Mathematics as options in graduation level. You need to get 60% marks in qualifying examination. There is relaxation of 5% in case of marks for reserved categories. The syllabus of this exam consists of objective and descriptive type questions. Questions from subject areas like Mathematical Ability/Computer Science/Logical Reasoning/English Comprehension etc can be expected. You can log in to Delhi University official site to get more details like issue of application forms etc about this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?