25th May 2012, 09:13 AM
Angeltiwari.

Last date for registration for M.Com correspondence in Delhi University

What is the last date for registration form in m.com correspondence from Delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  2. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  3. Date of sale of application form for M.Com in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  5. From when Delhi University B.Ed correspondence 2015 forms will be available? Where can I get the form?
  6. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  7. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?
  8. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University? -- [New]
  10. How to complete M.Com from Punjab university through correspondence?
  11. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  12. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence from Delhi University?
  13. What are the subjects in M.Com part I? Last date of registration?
  14. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  15. Last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
  16. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. Last date to submit the M.Com correspondence form in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
7th August 2012, 08:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for registration for M.Com correspondence in Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeltiwari. View Post
What is the last date for registration form in m.com correspondence from Delhi university?

The Delhi University offers two years Master of Commerce [M.Com] program though Distance mode at the School of Open Learning [SOL]. The admissions to M. Com. course is made on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Department of Commerce. The written Test comprises of the following:
  • Economics
  • Accounting
  • Business Statistics and Mathematics
  • Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and IncomeTax Law
  • General Knowledge and Current Affairs
The Test will be of 200 objective type questions and will be of three hour duration.

Candidates desirous of seeking admission to M.com [SOL] are required to register themselves at the School of Open Learning [SOL], University of Delhi.

Candidate seeking for admission must have completed the B.Com [Hons] or B.A. [Hons] with 50% marks or B.Com [Pass] with 55% marks or B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E with 60% marks from a recognized University.

The entrance test was held on Sunday, 17th June, 2012. The schedule for the counseling was held on June 26th, 2012 for SC/ST/PH category, 27th and 28th June for general category and 29th June for OBC category.

Registration Date - 10th April to 21st May 2012.

For detail information refer to the School of Open Learning [SOL] Delhi University.
30th November 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for registration for M.Com correspondence in Delhi University

how much pecentage require for m.com form sol for obc candidates
20th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i get 54% marks in b.com pass . can i apply for m.com correspondance
25th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i hv also done bcom pass vd 54%. can i do mcom from sol? plz cntct
6th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to register name for admission in Delhi University for M.Com 2013-2015
6th May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i will appear for last year exams of bcom in june. it result will be declared in nov or dec, so can i fill form for mcom entrance.
what if i will clear entrance and do not get aggregate of atleast 55% ?
18th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Last date of forms for mcom in sol delhi university
18th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date of forms for mcom in sol delhi university
2nd July 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

last date for Mcom registration in mumbai unniversity
4th February 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

last date for m.com registration in sol delhi university for 2014.. please provide full details about entrance exam in 2014..
4th February 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

last date for registration to m.com course for 2014 from sol delhi university.. please provide full details about the entrance exam to be held in 2014
11th February 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What will be the registration da%te for m.com correspondence for the year 2014 ?
21st February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Cam anyone please tell me the last date for Registration of M.com Entrance test which will be held in June 2014.
24th March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I get 54% marks in b.com pass . can i apply for m.com correspondance
23rd April 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS LAST DATE OF APPLY FOR M.COM IN DELHI UNIVERCITY OPEN LEARNING
17th February 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I got 43% in b.com(h), may I registered myself for m.com entetnce exam and what is the procedure of this?
25th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Last date for registration in correspondence m.com in DU..and procedure and fees???
19th December 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I am pass B.com from Delhi University by 51% and i want to apply M.Com from Delhi University am i Eligible for that.
6th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How many subjects are there in mcom part 2
And is there any freedom to choose subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?