21st March 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the academic fee of an year for BA (Geography) honours course?

I am interested in studying the BA geography honours course. I want to know that approximately what is the academic fee of an year of the course in India. Please help me with the necessary information.

21st March 2016, 03:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the academic fee of an year for BA (Geography) honours course?

The fee vary for different institute so it is not possible to give you correct detail for academic fee without the information about the institute.

So, kindly give us detail about which university/institute you want to get admission. The fee vary for Rs 1000- Rs 15,000 per year.
21st March 2016, 03:49 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the academic fee of an year for BA (Geography) honours course?

Sorry, we are not able to give you fee structure for all the university and institute for geography honors course.

So, kindly give us the information about university for which you want the academic fee details or you can visit the official website of university to get admission fee and academic fee details.
21st March 2016, 11:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned the names of any such Institute, therefore, it is quite impossible for me to enumerate the details of every Institutes providing the above mentioned course as the fee structure varies from Institutes to Institutes.
21st March 2016, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in studying the BA geography honours course. I want to know that approximately what is the academic fee of an year of the course in India. Please help me with the necessary information.
The fee structure for BA in Geography Hons course may differ from college to college depends on various factors such as, Location, Faculty, Facilities etc. Fee structure of Government university is comparatively lesser when compared with Private University. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/- per year. Government, Universities charge around Rs. 15, 000/- per year. Please, refer the concerned university official website more Information.
22nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The fee structure will differ from one university to other. The government colleges have fewer fees than private colleges. The fees for B.A (Hons) Geography course in Lovely Professional University is Rs. 29, 500. The website link is Official website. The aspirant can find the detailed fee structure for the course in Shaheed Bhagat Singh College is given in the link, you can check the same Official website. You can check the fee details in the college website or in the prospectus in which you are going to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?