17th March 2016, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure in BBA course of Travel and Tourism?

I want to get admission in the BBA under graduation course in travel and tourism field. So kindly guide me regarding the admission procedure for the course? Please reply.

17th March 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in BBA course of Travel and Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in the BBA under graduation course in travel and tourism field. So kindly guide me regarding the admission procedure for the course? Please reply.
The aspirant has to apply to the college he wants to study either online or offline mode. There is no entrance examination for this course. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the 10+2. Those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board are eligible for the BBA in Travel and Tourism course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like;
18th March 2016, 09:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure in BBA course of Travel and Tourism?

You will have to appear and clear a CET to get admission in any reputed Institute in order to pursue the course. However, there are many Institutes which do provide admission to candidates on the basis of their marks scored in HS. So, in that case you can directly get admission in the course.
18th March 2016, 09:38 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course in any good reputed Institute, you might have to appear and clear the entrance conducted by the respective Institute in order to provide admission to chosen candidates only on the basis o the test.

However, there are certain Institutes who do not conduct any such entrance examinations and do provide admission to candidates directly on their 12th marks basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?