15th March 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?

Hi!

I am manisha sharad kachare i have completed my graduation in science in mathamatics by first class and also i am studing in post graduation level, i want to know about admission process as per as quickly for IFBI course?

8th September 2015, 03:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?

IFBI stands for Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance runs different programme..

The minimum educational eligibility for each programme is student must possess greater than or equal to 50% marks in graduation..

**Following are the programmes run by IFBI

--Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO)

--Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB)

-- Diploma in Banking (DIB)

-- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB)

--Certificate course in Tele banking (CTB)

**The admission in any of the above programme is done through interview and common entrance test..

**The entrance test consists of English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Basic checking..

For more details you can visit to websitehttp://www.ifbi.com/admission_eligibility.aspx
16th May 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?

I have completed my graduation recently so i want join in ifbi how applying and what procedure to join
19th February 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am B. Com student and i have passed in the year 2012 with 57%. According to eligibility criteria, everything is OK but problem is my D. O. B is 26. So that I want to know that can I apply for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?