25th September 2011, 10:20 AM
suneha saraswat

Am I eligible for IFBI having completed Graduation with 45% and Post Graduation with 48%?

m i eligible to ifbi.ihave completed my graduation with 45% and p.g. with 58%.
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  3. Which sector is appropriate for me after completing Post Graduation in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  4. Am I eligible to join IFBI course after completion of Graduation with 45% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  6. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  7. How to join IFBI course after doing PG in M.Com finance?
  8. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  9. Which sector would be appropriate for me after completing PG in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  10. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?
  11. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  12. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of IFBI course and the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for MDU admission after completing graduation with 49.25% and awaiting post graduation results?
  17. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
11th December 2011, 02:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFBI having completed Graduation with 45% and Post Graduation with 48%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suneha saraswat View Post
m i eligible to ifbi.ihave completed my graduation with 45% and p.g. with 58%.
reply me soon.
Hello friend,
Institute of Bank, Finance and Insurance also known as IFBI offers various programs including these three:
1. Diploma in banking business.
2. Post graduate diploma in banking.
3. Post graduate diploma in banking operations.
For diploma course the minimum percentage required in graduation is 45 percent and for post graduate diploma course the minimum requirement in graduation is 50%.
Candidates have to go through the IFBI common entrance test also known as IFBI Aptitude Assessment Test for these programs.Candidates should have attained the age of 26 years to be eligible for the following programs.
For further information refer to the official website of IFBI.
26th January 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFBI having completed Graduation with 45% and Post Graduation with 48%?

am pass only 12th can i eligible for ifbi course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?