31st January 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the average salary after doing graduation in transportation design in India?

Hi Friends,
I am willing to do graduation in transportation design please tell me if any one can, that how much I can aspect? Can someone please let me know the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thank you!

3rd February 2016, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary after doing graduation in transportation design in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am willing to do graduation in transportation design please tell me if any one can, that how much I can aspect? Can someone please let me know the right information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible for the same. Thank you!
There is the good job prospectus available for Graduation in Transportation Design in India. After completing Graduation in Transportation, one can find job opportunity in some of the areas such as,

- Safety engineers
- Designing
- AET (Automobile Engineering Technician)
- Emission Research
- Performance Engineer

The salary may differ from company to company based on various factors. Normally, salary of a Transportation designer depends on the designation and also the industry they are working in. Being a Fresher you can expect Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per month. The salary can get increase based on the experience of a person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?