16th February 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Transportation Design is possible after graduating in Automobile engineering?

Sir,
I passed automobile engineering after secondary , age-18 , can i do post graduation course of transportation or industrial design in India.also tell which collegeg provide this and how it will cost in privet colleges.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  2. List of Colleges Offering Post Graduate Degree In Automobile Engineering ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I perform M.Des (transportation & automobile design) after B.tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which are the colleges offering M.Des in automobile, product design and transportation
  5. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  6. What to opt for car design automobile or automotive engineering?
  7. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  8. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
  9. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  11. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  12. What are the job opportunities after design engineering?
  13. Is there any specialization in M.Tech based on construction?
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  15. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  16. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering?
  17. Job opportunity and training for automobile design technology in India?
  18. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
21st February 2014, 06:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Transportation Design is possible after graduating in Automobile engineering?

Yes,you are eligible to do your Post Graduation course in Transportation or else in the Industrial design in India.As you are Automotive or Automobile engineering ,good number of opportunities in the Automotive design.The main duty for you in the design field is to ensure and responsible for making and developing the New vehicles.

You must have a good and Strong communication skills.Because in this field,you may then work with the team,or higher ups or for selling ideas.You must be very good at Computer Aided Design software “CATIA”.But for doing this PG Courses you must need to follow some basic educational qualifications.

You must have a high school diploma or the Bachelor Degree or Graduation from a recognized university in the Artistic automotive or Transportation design field.Generally for doing this the candidates from the below streams are acceptable.They are such as Automotive Engineering,Industrial Design,Mechanical Engineering,Architecture engineering and more.To get good and more job opportunities,only Bachelor degree or Masters degree is not sufficient.

So you need to go for the Higher certification courses along with the Masters Degree to put you in a right track.There by you may find work opportunities in the Multinational Companies such as General Motors,Honda and more.Other than this you can look up career in the Exotic or race car designing firms,games design,Graphic design,Transportation Cars,vans,and vehicles design and More.You can find your job in Leyland Trucks,Ford,Pulse,Evoke,and more.
8th February 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Transportation Design is possible after graduating in Automobile engineering?

Respected sir/madam
I am pursuing final year automobile engineering,i have interested in CAR and BIKE designing. so please suggest me whether am i eligible for transportation designing abroad like Italy,Germany or in any other countries which offers transportation designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?