26th May 2011, 08:19 AM
Dhanotia555

What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

sir, What is the average salary ? If I do bpharmacy and then mpharmacy and get the job .

3rd June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

what is the requirement to do drug insepcor

4th June 2011, 04:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanotia555 View Post
sir, What is the average salary ? If I do bpharmacy and then mpharmacy and get the job .
The salary of B.pharmacy students are very low.

And if you will find jobs after B.Pharmacy, then you will get jobs not more than 10,000 Per Month. So, its better for you to do M. Pharmacy course and after completing master in Pharmacy, You will get good Jobs.

But after B.Pharma course you can apply for Drug Inspector Jobs, But for this you have to crack the entrance examination, UPSC Conducts the drug Inspector examination.

But, i will suggest you to do M. Pharmcay course because after completing M.Pharmacy, You will get jobs in Pharmaceutical Company with good salary pacakage. M.Pharm degree Candidates can take up career in clinical research, Health-system Pharmacist or Hospital Pharmacist or Community Pharmacist.

And after completing this course, you can also teach as lecturers in Pharmacy colleges. So, please think and if possible, then please do M. Pharmacy course and after this course you will definitely get good jobs in
Pharmaceutical Company because after B.Pharmacy to get good and secure jobs is very tough.

4th June 2011, 04:47 PM
miiky

After B Pharmacy you will get good job but my opinion is that if you complete your M Pharmacy after completing B Pharmacy so you will get much better job from it.
After B Pharmacy you can apply for the post of Drug Inspector conducted by UPSC.
But if you complete M Pharmacy then you will get good jobs in good pharma company and you will get good salary. M Pharm degree candidates can take up career in clinical research, health- system pharmacist or hospital pharmacist or community pharmacist.

4th June 2011, 05:17 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI
Salary for B.PHARMA student is not satisfaction because approximately
10,000 to 15,000

But in my point of view you do for higher study like M.PHARMA
and then you do a lectureship in Any M.PHARMA colleges

Or you may go for research line like any pharmaticular company
RANBAXY,GLAXO,MANKIND
SALARY IS VERY GOOD LIKE 30,000 TO 50,000 UP TO..............

4th June 2011, 07:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

The average salary for B.Pharmacy candidates will be around 10000-20000 depending upon the job designation he is going to join.

Soon after the completion of B.Pharmacy, the career options available will be
-Teaching
-Pharmacists
-Medical Transcription
-Medical Representative
-Quality Assurance Managers
-Analytical Chemists
-Drug Regulatory Managers
-Health care professionals.

My suggestion will be to go for MBA in any of the specializations like
-Pharmaceutical Technology
-Pharmaceutical Marketing
-International Business

There are not many professionals with this combination.

Because of the globalization, domestic pharmaceutical companies have become MNCs.

So there is a lot of scope for MBA professionals in the sector and it comes with excellent pay package

4th June 2011, 08:28 PM
frooty.scooty

Avg salary for b.pharmacy is 10000-20000.

Its very low.

here you are also applicable various courses like
Drug inspector
health care professionals
analytical chemist
teaching
pharmacists

After completion of your b.pharmacy you will go for M.pharmacy.

After doing your m.pharmacy you will get the jobs in pharmaceutical company.
From this company you will also get a good salary.

So it can purely depends upon your interest only.

Good luck!!!!!

8th June 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/MamVacancies in govt hospital for B.Pharm student??

8th June 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

B pharmacy or b tech( biotechnology) which is much better and there are any foreign option on completing the both course,plz soon tell me,i will be thankfull to you all ?

9th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary expected for drug inspector and what are the job opportunities after doing m pharmacy and salary expected?

10th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary offered if MBA is completed after B.Pharmacy?

11th June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA in hospital management good after bpharmacy

16th June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

after b pharm if mba is complated what salary we get? plz reply

21st June 2011, 09:15 PM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
you can get a salary of rs8000/month .but ,itis very less, so i prefer doing m.pharm rather than going for a job so that you can increase your skills and work efficiently.

24th June 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job oppertunities in kerala for pharm .d? can i get any good job after doing pharm.d? what salary can i expect?

25th June 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any oppertunities for pharm.d in kerala ? can i expect good salary?

25th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can we do hospital manegement after b.pharm plzzzzz say

25th June 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get into government sector/job through bpharm /m pharm?

27th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pharmacy in future??????

28th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the average salary after m.pharmacy

30th June 2011, 07:17 PM
raja badam

Average salary of B-Pharmacy Can not find because so many employs so we can not take all are consideration.
Minimum salary generally 8,000/-and Maximum salary is depending on talent.

yes,you can get good job after completion of M-Pharmacy.Now a days drugs Industry boom is very good in world.No doubt after completion of your M.Pharmacy you will get good job.

All the Best for you.

1st July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir m b.pharm student....can i do m.tech aftr craking of gate exame........? and what are the scope after completing my m.tech.....how much sallary will get aftr getting job..........pls telll me....sir..........??????????

2nd July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

If we doing MBA after B.Pharmacy then jobs oppurnity with salary?

9th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

if we do m.pharm and after that what will be our salary tn??????????

14th July 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

how much salary will get after B.pharmacy?

15th July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is average salary package after doing b.pharmacy nd m.b.a? Is m.b.a in hospital management a good option?

16th July 2011, 06:31 PM
k.a.s.raghava

The average salary for b.pharm is may be six thousand at present situation but it may vary the situation demands.and you can get a good job after m.pharm with a high pay (>15000)in industry side. But in faculty field according to aicte you can get around 19,000

21st July 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

average salary in b pharmacy?

21st July 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

can I directly go for pharmacy technician and yes what is salary?

25th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

is b pharmcy is good or biomedical engineer is good tell me about salarys

29th July 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

what are the option for b.pharm with mba

29th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, I WANT TOKNOW WHATIS PAYMENT AFTER M.PHARMACY

29th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary after b.pham?what can do for drug inspecter?

9th August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i heard that d scope is very less after b.pharmacy or m.pharmacy....is it true??

20th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

if i want to do work in vaccine company so please say procedure

23rd August 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

after b pharm , which job is better either lecturer or industrial?

9th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

After doing M.pharmacy,if i become lecturing in college.then what is my salary?

20th September 2011, 04:34 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi dear,
generally after B.pharm you need to choose your field which you would like as marketing , production, hospital pharmacist etc. salary is depend on your field, though maximum salary limit is near about 40000 rs.
if you do M.pharm, opcourse this should be much better in your future.
all the best>

20th September 2011, 04:42 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after b pharm , which job is better either lecturer or industrial?
hello dear,
you want to know which is the better job lecturer or industrial, friend i want to say you that it should be depend on your choice. if you join teaching line then there is no hard work, but if you join industry then there should be hard work, & you may gain knowledge per day. now choice is your's.
best of luck>

24th September 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

sir im doing my pharmacy 3rd year my % was 70 can i get a good job with tis % after completion of my bpharmacy,pls inform salary sir

24th September 2011, 06:09 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

hello dear,
now a days, everywhere we can see competition and competition, that is why your percentage is not a great issue for getting a good job, though it is opcourse a supporting factor for getting god job, but any company mainly observe in your capability of your work, they only see that how can you give output them and your experience. so make perfect yourself for getting great jobs in pharma field.
best of luck>

27th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

After b.pharma our experience is more importent or our marks.

28th September 2011, 01:13 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Angry Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

Quote:
After b.pharma our experience is more importent or our marks.

hi, opcourse experience more importent dear, because now a days, there is not much value of your marks, because now a days every company has required experienced person for handling their company successfully.
though you have good marks, if may be helpfull in future.
all the best>

2nd October 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hw to prepare for mpharmacy entrance? will u pls guide me

4th October 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

After Pharmacy U can do M.pharmacy and also Pharma.D. where u can get a job with good salaries around 1.5lakhs to 5 lakhs .. and if do in foreign companies like Glaxosmithkilne and Ranbaxy.. u get salary of 10-25lakhs permonth

5th October 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i m woried for job,bcoz last 4,5 month i m still in home.i have passed b.pharmacy with first class.but then also i dint get job,without referance no 1 ask in industry?n thats true.bcoz i observed that.

26th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what will be bater after b pharmacy MBA or M.pharma

29th November 2011, 02:07 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

Quote:
hw to prepare for mpharmacy entrance? will u pls guide me
hello dear,
just follow your text book throughly and practice regularly.
also you can take help of PUISH GUIDE FOR GPAT, this book is easily avalable
in all book store.

all the best>

16th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the average salary after B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after doing M.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the salary expected for drug inspector and what are the job opportunities after doing m pharmacy and salary expected?
it is about 6 to 7 thousands and always will going down

16th December 2011, 09:10 PM
Hours

yes ,definately you will get better job after doing the M.Pharm.
AND
it will fetch you around 20000 to 25000.
and
you can look into
careers in pharmaceutical patent laws,
business planning and strategy,
project management,
operation management publishing communication
and
promotional activities management consultancy,
competitive research,
clinical research,
regulatory support and business development.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?