26th April 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?

Hello Sir, I want to take admission in Pathfinder for JEE Main preparation in Kolkata. Can you please tell me the coaching fee of this institute for JEE Main preparation? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  2. Is it beneficial to join Pathfinder for JEE Main and Advanced preparation and securing BTech admission in IIT? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of JEE Main and Advanced preparation in Allen Institute, Kota?
  4. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Main? Aakash Institute, FIITJEE or Pathfinder, which is better to join for JEE Main?
  5. Best coaching institutes for JEE Main preparation with less fee structure
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Science stream at Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School, Kolkata? Does it provides coaching for JEE Main?
  7. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  8. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota? Fee expenses with hostel charges?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BBA(H) in Kolkata
  10. Fee expenses of Montessori in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  11. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Reputed JEE Main and Advanced coaching classes with fee expenses in Jodhpur?
  13. Which study center should I join to prepare for JEE (Main + advanced)?
  14. What should I do first 12th or coaching for JEE Main preparation?
  15. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Kolkata
  16. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Physics) in Kolkata
  17. List of WBCHSE schools which offer admission in HS and preparation for JEE Main at Kolkata?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
20th May 2018, 12:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?

Pathfinder, Kolkata hasn't mentioned fee expenses details on their official site.

However, you can get details regarding fees through their contact number or email.

Corporate Office
Address: 96K, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Hazra More, Kolkata-700 026,
Phone: 2455 1840 / 2454 4817 / 4668
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?