21st February 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?

What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course? I need some information on both the course to take the right decision. I also need to do which would help me to have a better future career? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

21st February 2015, 10:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course? I need some information on both the course to take the right decision. I also need to do which would help me to have a better future career? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.
It is good to see that you are interested do the higher degree course. Both the Diploma and Graduation having good scope inn both the Private and Public sectors. But, it is always better to do a Graduation instead of Polytechnic course after completing 12th standard. It is because of the most of the Government exam are prefers only Graduation instead of Diploma students.

A diploma is a Technical based course, having duration of 3 years. Some private institutions which offer the course in semester pattern, whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

Graduation is a theory based course, having duration of 3 years. There are so many universities which offer this course.

Eligibility Criteria for Graduation:

-> 12th standard is the basic qualification required for bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Most of the Universities prefer candidates with 50% marks for the admission process.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma:

-> Candidates must have passed 10th standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board. Candidates appearing for their final examination can also apply.
22nd February 2015, 07:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?

It is best to opt for Graduation course after completion of your Intermediate because, even if you opt for Polytechnic course, you need to pursue Graduation course to find better career and job opportunities. The detailed information regarding both the courses is mentioned below :-

Polytechnic course :-
--> Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.

--> The duration of this course is 3 years.

--> After completion of three years Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of Bachelor's degree course by appearing in LEET examination.

Graduation course :-
--> Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.

--> The duration of this course is 3 to 4 years.

Since, you have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board, I suggest you to opt for Graduation course for your better future.
14th May 2015, 03:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

In my opinion, after completion of intermediate, you should go for the graduation.

Because, no diploma course is equivalent to the graduation.

If you want to be graduate, then you will have to apply for some or the other degree course even after your diploma.

So, you should go for the graduation insted of diploma.
7th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i have passed intermediate mpc with 90% now i want to do polytechnic can i proceed to graduation or to polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?