23rd December 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?

I score 60% in 10 what i should take after my 10...please tell me the procedure for it

23rd December 2011, 08:24 PM
meenakshikailasam

Default Re: What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?

You can join 11th with accounts and commerce group. It is a developing field...
24th December 2011, 05:04 PM
gusy.nandi

Thumbs up Re: What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?

Hello,

You have Many options, friend. You can do intermediate, Diploma(Polytechnic) e.t.c. If you have good mathematical and analytical skills, you can join in M.P.C. group. If you are interested in biology, you can join in Bi.P.C. If you like social, take C.E.C. or M.E.C. Apart from these branches you have many more branches in intermediate.

If you are more interested in practical knowledge, it's better to take polytechnic. There will be a special entrance exam for polytechnic. This examination will have bits from your 10th subjects.

If you think you can memorize more theory, You can go for C.A. Now a days there are many colleges which offers C.A. course including intermediate.

This is the right time to turn your as you wish...

All the best...
24th December 2011, 05:21 PM
CHEGIREDDY ANUSHA

first you check in which subject you have more knowledge and as well as your interest in that subject
after completing 10th you have many options if you have an interest in mathematics you can take m.p.c if you want to become a doctor you can take b.p.c there is another option that is polytechnic polytechnic has many branches it is a
technical type education by doing this you can gain practical knowledge

after completing inter you have many options
28th January 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hey frnds....
wht subject shud i take after completng 10th.?
genraly i like maths bt nt a tal interested in physics n chemistry... wil u help me for ths...
4th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i dont know wat group should i take science or commerce?i am not very good in science.i am very good in maths.
if i take commerce wat are all course is their in future and similarly for science group.which is better?
15th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what should i take after passing my 10th with 78% ?
15th June 2012, 10:19 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

If you are weak in mathematics do not go for Science stream because every subject involves Mathematics in it.

You can opted commerce it is better than science stream.commerce can be do not with out taking mathematics and even there are many opportunities like you can go for
MBA
B.Com
CS
Clerical job
Jobs in Bank.

All the best....................
29th September 2012, 01:38 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?

hi,
you have many field to go after passing 10th with 60%.
You can take Arts, Commerce, or Science stream. choose your stream in which you have interest.
The best for you is commerce with maths, maths because it helps you in accountancy, statistics, and also in many competitive exam.

Good Luck
21st January 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir what i to do after passing 10th. i want to take pholytechnic and then b.sc my six year will be waste please tell me right path.
can i do both along with pholytechnic and b.sc.
21st January 2013, 07:41 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I score 60% in 10 what i should take after my 10...please tell me the procedure for it
After passing class 10 education you can select any two courses:-
>>Diploma Course.
>>Intermediate Course.

Diploma course also have various streams which you can select.These are :-

>>Mechanical.
>>Electrical.
>>Civil.
>>Electronics and Communication.
>>Fitter.
>>Diesel Mechanic.
>>Tools Design.
>>Dy Power Manufacturer.
>>Computer Science.
etc.

After doing this course you will also be eligible to go for doing Engineering(B.tech/B.E) course.You will also able to getr the lateral Entry Facility after doing this course.

Intermediate course streams.

>>I.SC(For Science stream).
  • In this stream you can take Physics,chemistry and Mathematics for doing Engineering course or applying for NDA,SCRA Exam.
  • Other Combination is Physics,Chemistry and Biology,you can choose this stream for doing Medical course.
>>I.A(For Arts Stream).
  • You can select this stream for becoming Geologist,Economist of Various Organizations.
>>I.COM(For Commerce Stream).
  • You can choose this course for doing BBA,MBA,C.A(Charted Accountant) Course.
21st January 2013, 07:51 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

I think you should pursue 12th Class Science Stream after 10th Class as it is the best option.
By taking 12th Science you can keep all your options open for for graduate level
& further higher studies ,incase you change your mind at any point of time.

Govt. is thinking of making a provision of pursuing two degrees at a time,if education dept. does that you will benefit from it.

After passing class 12th you can apply for the below jobs like:
>> UPSC NDA exams
>> SSC class 12th level exams
22nd January 2013, 04:51 PM
mahaseen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

As you mentioned that you got 60% in 10th and not bad your eligible for taking any course for further studies.
It depends upon your interest in which you can do well. If your interested in life sciences then you opt Bi.P.C in 11th class.
You can also choose diploma by giving the entrance test.
But choose the subject in which your interested because if you take the correct step now that only justify your future.
Many options are there for you now that you can go for arts, life sciences, science, mechanical, electrical etc. But please don't compromise with others choose the one in which your interest is.

All the Best.
22nd January 2013, 07:30 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What should I take after passing my 10th with 60%?

Hi,
You can take diplomo in any of your interested course.You can also opt for PU in Commerce or Arts stream.It has wider scope in various fields.
All the Best
25th January 2013, 08:46 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

It totally depends upon you and your choice and also on your interest .I can just tell you the streams after 10th but i can not tell you that field in which you have great interest so you have to choose according to your interest and that in which you are great.

After 10th ,there are three streams :-
1.Science i.e.Non-medical,Medical
2.Arts
3.Commerce

But you have to choose accordingly.

Thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?