14th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?

My family want to become CA for me....I want to firstly complete my graduation....now I m doing 12th...which is the best way to become CA after completing graduation aur after completing 2?? how many years did it will take to complete CA after completing graduation?

17th July 2015, 08:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?

Candidates who have completed their graduation can join in CA course through Direct Entry Scheme, which is introduced by ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountants of India). If you can complete your graduation, you can get exemption from CPT entrance test and you can directly appear for IPCC exam. You can view the following attachment to know about the admission procedure through Direct Entry Scheme.

Duration:-
You can complete CA course within 4 years.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Procedure for Registration in Direct Entry Scheme.pdf(98.0 KB, 23 views)
18th July 2015, 03:30 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the best way to become CA between after graduation and after 12th? What is the duration of CA course after graduation?

After 12th you have to give CPT entrance exam to enter into CA course.
Cpt course is of 6 month and it is conducted twice every year in the months of june and december.
After clearing CPT you have to give IPCC,The course duration is 9 months.
After ipcc you have to do article ship which is 2.5 years course.
After article ship you have to give Ca final.
If you a graduate then you need not write cpt but you have to start from ipcc.
1st October 2020, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What is best way for doing ca. After 12th or after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?