24th June 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after Bachelor in Tourism Studies?

What can i do after bachelor in tourism studies?Someone please tell me that what can i do after bachelor in tourism studies?

25th July 2014, 05:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after Bachelor in Tourism Studies?

Travel and Tourism is an exciting field and has become very popular in countries like India where people from all over the world come to explore the rich heritage and cultural diversity of the country.India's travel and tourism industry is gradually becoming one of the most profitable industries.After completion of your course,you can get jobs in :-

-Government Tourism Departments
-Travel agencies
-Hotels
-Airlines
-Tour operator agencies
-Immigration and Customs services
-Guides
-Transportation Department
-Holiday Consultants

You can apply for the posts in tourism sector like-

-Tourism Department Officer
-Checker
-Settler
-Reservation Executive
-Tour Informer
-Immigration Consultant
-Front Office Executive
-Counter Staff
-Cabin crew
-Tour Planners
-Lobby Manager
-Operations executive
-Junior Travel executive
-Marketing Executives
-Tour Guides
-Ticketing assistant
-Tour operations Manager
-Trainee Travel Consultant
6th April 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I am doing political science honours from du also doing urdu and arabic diplma cource what can i do after Graduation?
8th April 2015, 08:31 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

If you have completed your bachelor's degree in Tourism then you must have got a good job yet but you did not receive, well no problem, you will definitely get a very good and your dream job after some more study because there are many options in travel and tourism department of Indian government for those candidates who possess higher qualification and knowledge of Tourism in India.

First of all you should go for Master degree in Tourism Management and I would like to suggest you for MBA in Tourism Management because this is one of the most demanded PG degree in India for travel and tourism sector and for PG in Tourism, you need to find a better college/institute/university which offers such courses in India so you could easily complete that course.

I have listed some good institutes offering MBA in Tourism :

>> Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism - Noida

>> Christ University - UG and PG in Tourism Management - Bangalore

>> Heritage Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism - Agra - MBA in Travel and Tourism

>> Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management - Gwalior - MBA and PG diploma in Tourism

>> National Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism - Bhubaneshwar - Orrisa

>> National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Hyderabad

So these are the institutes and to get admission, you have to qualify entrance examination conducted by the institute separately so visit the official website of these institutes and know complete procedure to get admission easily and other details too.

After getting MBA in Tourism Management, you may be recruited by various top level organizations working in travel and tourism field because these institutes conduct campus recruitment process through which almost all candidates are selected for the job so your future is secure, you just have to get admission which is not too tough to get.

Another way is that state governments in India recruits Toursim Manager/ Officer and Assistant Tourism Manager so you can apply for these recruitment processes and get a good government job as well so you have both options, you just have to choose right one and work towards that.
13th April 2015, 06:19 PM
Ankit Pk

Lightbulb Re: What can I do after Bachelor in Tourism Studies?

Some jobs you can get aftet completing the course are
1.Transport department.
2.Hotels.
3.Airlines.
4.Tour operator agencies.
5.Lobby manager.
6.Tour planners.
7.Cabin crew.
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?