31st October 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for doing CA course after completion of graduation?

What is the criteria followed for doing CA course after completion of graduation? Can you please give me the information soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?
  2. What is the minimum criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  4. Minimum criteria required to apply for BEd course after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  6. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?
  8. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  11. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do B.Ed after completion of MA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for manager test after completion of graduation in Bank?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completion of B.Sc graduation in Maharashtra?
  15. What are the possible streams available to become a faculty after completion of B.Com graduation?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
31st October 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing CA course after completion of graduation?

If you have completed graduation with at least 60% marks, then you will be eligible for direct registration for CA IPCC. If you have B.Com degree with 55% marks, then also you can apply for direct CA IPCC.

If you don't fulfill any of the two criteria given above, then you need to clear CA CPT with qualifying marks.
31st October 2016, 07:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for doing CA course after completion of graduation?

Eligibility criteria for doing CA course after completion of graduation course:-

You will have to qualify common proficiency test conducted by the ICAI. Either you are a graduate or have just the Plus two level of exam the common frequency is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue the course.

The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages, apart from the common Proficiency Test- CPT : Professional Competency three and half years of articled training 100 hours of Information Technology Training.
31st October 2016, 07:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy. This course has three levels which are:

>>Common Proficiency test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence course.

>>Final course.

Graduates and post graduates with 55% marks in Bachelor of Commerce or 60% marks in non commerce stream are directly eligible for IPCC stages. You can directly apply for IPCC examination after graduation but you must have minimum percentage of marks otherwise you have to appear for CPT which is conducted twice every year in June and December.

You can apply for IPCC examination at official website of ICAI which is http://www.icai.org.
31st October 2016, 08:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

*This is the body which conducts different stages of Chartered Accountancy. Those who have done graduation are eligible to apply for IPCC. IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence course and it is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

*You should have minimum of 55% marks if you have done bachelor's degree in commerce or 60% if your stream is different from commerce to appear for direct IPCC examination.
31st October 2016, 09:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

After completion of graduation, you can directly apply for second stage of Chartered Accountancy course which is Integrated Professional Competence course. You need to have fulfill minimum percentage of marks which is:

1. Commerce stream: 55% marks in bachelor's degree.

2. Streams other commerce stream: 60%

You can directly apply for IPCC examination after graduation. Those who do not have required percentage of marks will have to appear for first stage which is Common Proficiency test.
31st October 2016, 11:13 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the criteria followed for doing CA course after completion of graduation? Can you please give me the information soon on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
You have to qualify common proficiency test (CPT) and after qualifying it you can get admission registration for the chartered accountancy.
31st October 2016, 11:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

A graduate can register for CA-IPCC directly without appearing for CA-CPT. The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write CA-IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

It is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

IPCC registration is applicable for two times in a year. So, a candidate can register accordingly. IPCC exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November.
31st October 2016, 11:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The full form of CA is Chartered Accountancy course. There are many levels of this course. First stage is considered to be Common Proficiency Test. The academic qualification for CA CPT is 10+2 passed or appearing. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree can apply for IPCC stage skipping CPT.

To skip CPT stage, a candidate must have scored minimum of 55% marks in bachelor's degree in commerce and 60% marks in other streams. If you meet this percentage of marks then you are eligible to apply for IPCC examination.
31st October 2016, 11:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree if they have 60% marks in bachelor's degree then they can directly apply for Integrated Professional stage of Chartered accountancy course.
1st November 2016, 10:22 AM
muhammed53

CA charted accountant for admission minimum qualification is 12 commerce or science groups if complete degree then you written CPT exam
1st November 2016, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The graduates can join directly to the CA IPC course. The candidates who are Graduates/Post Graduates in commerce with a minimum of 55% marks or Graduates/Post Graduates other than those falling under commerce stream with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the CA Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). This is the criteria for applying CA course after completion of graduation. After completion of IPC course the candidates can join CA Final course. The details are available in the ICAI website, the website link is Click Here
1st November 2016, 10:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are eligible to opt for the CA course at this instant after the completion of Graduation course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for CA course.
Candidates can apply for CPT IPCC, Articleship/Training after class 12th completion in order to become a Chartered Accountant.
1st November 2016, 11:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

If you are holding the subject of commerce means 55% minimum required in your graduation.Otherwise 60% required.

You need to register before 9 months to the exam. After that have to complete 100 hours of IT Training. C.A Course materials will be provided by institute.

Steps to be follow:

* Common Proficiency Test (Excluded to you because you done graduation)
* Integrated Professional Competence Course
* Three years Article ship / Training under a Practicing Chartered accountant
* CA Final
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?