9th December 2016, 11:38 PM
Jinal virani

What is the difference between Pharmacy course and MBBS course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my degree course with Pharmacy or MBBS but I am very confused which 1 should I choose. I want to know what is the difference between Pharmacy course and MBBS course? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th December 2016, 08:38 PM
Manjunatha H.V
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between Pharmacy course and MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinal virani View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue my degree course with Pharmacy or MBBS but I am very confused which 1 should I choose. I want to know what is the difference between Pharmacy course and MBBS course? Please answer as soon as possible.
My dear friend there is a lot of difference between Pharmacy and MBBS

In Pharmacy you study only about medicines but in MBBS you learn whole thing about human beings
10th December 2016, 09:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Pharmacy and MBBS are both medical courses which can be pursued only after medical or non medical stream but in pharmacy you have to know about manufacturer of drugs and in MBBS you're going to treat the patients. Both have their own value . Pharmacy is of only 4 years wheras MBBS is of 5 and half years.
You must opt the course according to your interest if you want to become doctor then you must opt for MBBS and for drug inspector you must opt for B. Pharmacy.
11th December 2016, 09:34 AM
Nagarajufn

A doctorate in pharmacy they can become pharmacists or do research. An MBBS is a foreign medical degree and often needs specialization. Some MBBS’s to get permission to practice in the US, but it is a hard road.
11th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinal virani View Post

The MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, it is an undergraduate degree awarded to those who graduated from medical colleges or universities in India. The students after completion of MBBS and one year compulsory internship can practice as a Doctor. The pharmacy course is useful for those who want to work as pharmacist. The pharmacist is ensuring safe and proper use of drugs to patients. The Doctors are the one who prescribe the medicine. The pharmacists work in pharmacies. The MBBS is valued very high and the scopes for higher studies like MD or MS etc are high. The Doctor profession is one of the prestigious professions in the world. The competition for the MBBS admission is very high compared to the pharmacy course.
21st December 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am a research student working on the development of Pharmacy Education India. Please list the common subjects and topics in MBBS and BPharmacy. Kindly mention the source if possible. Thanks in advance
2nd January 2018, 10:34 PM
sairamvtu

Pharmacy deals with the designing of drugs and studying their performance. Whereas MBBS is study of diseases and abnormal physical conditions of human beings who is nothing but a doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?