6th July 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between studying MS Pharmacy course from India and from abroad?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to study MS in Pharmacy but confuse where to do it? Can I study MS(Pharmacy) in India or abroad? Will MS in Pharmacy from India is same valuable as MS in Pharmacy from abroad? Can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad?
  2. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  3. PGDM course is available to study in Abroad? How this course differ from India to that in Abroad?
  4. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  5. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  6. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  8. How PGDM/MBA course of Abroad is different to that of India?
  9. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  10. What is the procedure followed for me to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  11. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  12. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  14. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  15. Is it a good decision to do post graduation from abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  17. How to study MS in Abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  18. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
31st July 2016, 05:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between studying MS Pharmacy course from India and from abroad?

The healthcare industry is of different standard in different countries. As a result, there will be differences in the medical courses offered by the institutes from one country to another. Some countries have high standard of medical field and complex healthcare industry. As a result, the courses offered by the institutes of such country have better learning opportunity, better infrastructure and exposure and you can get lucrative career options after completion of the course. On the other hand, there are countries whose medical standard is below the par of that in India. As a result, learning and exposure opportunity along with infrastructure facility is of lower standard to that present in India. Hence, it depends on the institute you are pursuing the course. You should go for course in high ranking institutes preferably in developed countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?